Raise your hand if you are officially ready for all things fall?! I can’t even lie, this Florida girl has been ready for weeks! I started pulling my fall boxes out of the attic weeks ago & couldn’t wait to share my favorite fall pieces I am LOVING this year! Now don’t get me wrong, I love the pretty, vibrant, bright fall colors…but when it comes to fall home decor, I am sucker for all things neutral!
Here’s a list of my favorite fall decor that’s less than $50!
- Fall wreath-who does’t love a pretty wreath on the mantle, entryway mirror or front door?!
- Glass pumpkin-loving the glass look this year! These are so pretty with candles in them too!
- Mercury pumpkin candle-is it even fall if your not burning a candle all day, everyday lol
- Woven crescent basket-this is perfect for next to a fireplace, I’m currently stuffing mine with pumpkins!
- Fall sign-I think the sign says it all!
- Fall prints-have been LOVING putting fall prints up all around the house! Totally changes the feel of a room!
- Throw blanket-throw blankets are a cuddle weather necessity!
- White pumpkin fillers–I have been using these everywhere, in baskets, vases and sprinkled all over the house!
- Gold candlesticks-these are perfect for a fall tablescape!
- Pumpkin pillow-the perfect pillow for your accent chair or porch chair!
- Eucalyptus garland–perfect for dressing up your mantle or entryway table!
Happy Fall Ya’ll,